Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Habit Goal #1: Kind words

It's been said that it takes 21 days to form a habit so that it sticks.  For the next three weeks, I challenge myself to complimenting people every day so that they feel as appreciated and cared for as I do. I do this already, but not nearly often enough.

There have been times were one little thing someone has said made my whole day. They probably don't remember, but I do, and it felt good. It still feels good when I remember it. I'd love to make other people feel that way regularly.

The rules are easy, if you'd like to play along at home.

For the4 next 21 days, you pledge to finding at least one random, nice thing to say to someone in your life. It can be a spouse, a child, a co-worker, or a stranger online. All that matters is that you do it every day, and that it's genuine. That's it.

Now, ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment